Special Ed is a mentally retarded 16-year-old who is Bobby Fletcher's younger cousin.
Ed is mentally handicapped, immature, and childish. He constantly repeats himself, makes random comments, and shouts "Yay!" (his catchphrase) until the other caller gets frustrated.
List of Prank Calls Edit
- Called a donut store just to yell "YAY! IT'S TIME TO MAKE THE DONUTS!"
- Fell asleep while calling a cough medicine store.
- Asked a librarian to define "moron" while repeatedly hushing her she's in a library.
- Called a space camp. The counselor caught on and knew he was from Crank Yankers!
- It is unknown what his full name is.
- In two prank calls of his own (one to a movie theater and one to a video store), Ed reveals that his favorite movie is Air Bud.
- In the video store call, he works in several references to The Shining.
- Ed makes a cameo in one of Bobby's prank calls, such as the "Let Me Put My Brother on the Phone" call.